Wednesday 28 November 2012

What the market needs

To me I feel the market needs something that is going to make children want to eat fruit. I feel were better to start than to get the youth to get fruit. I'm going for one fruit, the strawberry. Its better to start simple that to use all fruits. As I was a full time babysitter fruit like apples, oranges, melons and grapes are a very plain looking fruit and its very hard to get children to eat something that isn't that good looking.

I am more involved with children from the ages 3 to 6 so this is the age group I will be going for. I am going to come up with a new packaging  I am going to research packaging already out there, maybe not for children but to give myself and idea of what is already there. I am also going to research packaging for toys and what I could come up with to make strawberrys look just as inviting as a new toy.

What i will research

  1. fruit packaging
  2. toys from ages 3 to 6 packaging
What i will do next
  1. get all ideas that i am thinking about on paper
  2. develop design i feel are going to work
  3. come up wit a design solustion 
What next
  1. design up on photoshop what this should look like
  2. print to net packaging
  3. show it in real life

No comments:

Post a Comment